Friday, February 22, 2008

Guest Comments: "Customer Service is definitely a priority here."!

"I have now stayed here 4 times and have no complaints at all. I worked in hotels before and must say customer service is definitely a priority here.
The gentlemen who delivered my room service is very nice and front desk is always pleasant.
I am very pleased. Thank you."
-Heather F.

"The 3 young women who attended to me during my short stay, Melanie, who checked me in-out, the other 2 whose names I did not inquire, took care of me at breakfast in the restaurant, the morning I departed, and another, the night I checked in, the young woman serving at the tavern, all were more than accommodating, professional, pleasant, kind, and primarily concerned with providing the utmost service to satisfy all my needs. It was great because I arrived late and had an important early morning meeting. Also the desk clerk happily went out of his way to assist me in printing documents at 1am that morning, which I needed for my business meeting. I have stayed at many Wyndham hotels over the years. This hotel was a very lovely place, and by far provided the most personal, accommodating guest services, including the manager, Maria's, note in my room - personal amenities catering to my tastes. Keep up the great work!!!
Sincerely,
Laura M.


No comments: