Friday, October 24, 2008

Another Happy Bride!

Hi Sian!!!

 We just got back from our honeymoon.  I just wanted to thank you and everyone who had a part in our wedding reception. I honestly felt like I didn't have to worry about a thing, that everything that I wanted would be taken care of and it absolutely was!! I received compliments from everyone on how beautiful everything was, the quality of food, the accommodations and above all the service.  You and everyone who is a part of the banquet team and guest relations and anyone else who helped that I am unaware about should feel proud of the job they did.  I have a feeling that if I wanted an elephant to walk into the ballroom it would've been there! :)

Again I cannot thank you all enough. You absolutely made my wedding perfect!!

 Brooke Rothery

No comments: